- April 25, 2022 - I am also very pleased to announce that LuAnn Shaw will be joining the Conquest team and taking over the San Diego territory. With over 25 years of electronic sales experience, she has worked all "3 legs of the electronics industry stool" as she has experience as an OEM direct sales person, a Mfr's Rep and Distribution outside sales. She spent the last 13 years working for another large rep firm based here in So. California as their senior San Diego sales rep and has many established industry relationships. She also has knowledge and experience crossing the border and working the maquiladora and OEM accounts to our south as needed. LuAnn has demonstrated ability to optimize productivity and increase win rates and profits by utilizing comprehensive knowledge base and skill set. Proven ability to build loyal professional relationships, meet customer needs, gain market share, and drive overall business growth. Highly accomplished in creating and maintaining high levels of customer, and manufacturer satisfaction. Please join me in welcoming LuAnn to the Conquest team as he email is now up and running. Her cell number is 619-517-6333.
- July 1st 2020 - Crouzet is pleased to inform you that Conquest Technical Sales is the new manufacturer’s rep for the Crouzet (www.crouzet.com) industrial product lines for Southern California. The Crouzet products include:
- Automation & Control – logic controllers, nano-PLCs, all-in-one telecontrollers, monitoring relays (phase, current, voltage, & liquid), timers, counters, and pneumatics
- Motion – fractional HP brush/brushless gearmotors, servo motors, synchronous motors, and stepper motors
- Switches & Position Sensors – microswitches, limit switches, harsh environment switches, and manually operated switches
Conquest Technical Sales was established in August of 1999. In 2002 Conquest Technical Sales incorporated in the State of California. Today they service the Los Angeles, Orange, Ventura, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, San Bernardino, San Diego, Riverside counties, and Southern Nevada (Las Vegas). With previous sales and management experience in industrial distribution, OEM, and manufacturer's representatives, personnel at Conquest Technical Sales have a thorough understanding of each sales channel.
Conquest Technical Sale’s headquarters is conveniently located in Thousand Oaks, California. Their Orange County office is located in Irvine, California - just walking distance from John Wayne / Orange County Airport.
Contact information: http://www.conquesttechnicalsales.com/reps.php
We look forward to our new partnership with the Conquest Technical Sales team!
- July 1, 2019 - ABB Power Electronics, Inc. (formerly GE Embedded Power) - has selected Conquest Technical Sales for professional representation covering all of So. California. Innovation Sales who had represented ABB for over two decades had announced their intent to retire and close their firm effective June 30, 2019. - ABB Power Electronics, Inc. After a thorough review of several Rep Firms, management at ABB Power Electronics, Inc chose Conquest Technical Sales for their strong "power" background (resume) as well as relationships at key & target accounts. The history of "names" associated with this power supply supplier over the years is illustrated below:
- September 4, 2018 - Conquest Technical Sales is very pleased to announce the addition of Greg Donald to our professional sales organization. He will be handling the LA/Southbay Territory that was vacated earlier this summer. In addition to that geography, Greg will also service about 15+ accounts in the greater Orange County area. He is a graduate of Cal State University at Long Beach and has been in the local So. California electronics industry for over 30 years. He began his career at Harris Semiconductor (formerly RCA) as an account manager calling on Seagate. He then moved to the Rep world where he represented several major lines including SGS/Thompson. From there he became the General Manager of the Future Electronics branch in Los Angeles where he managed 3 area sales managers and a staff of 45 with $100M in annual sales. He also worked for Centaur Corporation which was one of the largest Rep firms in So. California for many years. For the last 13 years he worked for another Rep firm which provided him with broad experience in batteries & custom battery packs, mil/aero power components, power supplies, HID (human interface devices), sensors, display/camera technology as well as memory storage devices. This experience should prove very beneficial as Greg gets up to speed on the Conquest Line Card as we have many similar products.
- November 3rd 2014 - Fedco Batteries of Fond du lac, Wisconsin is extremely pleased to announce an exclusive Representation agreement with Conquest Technical Sales of Thousand Oaks, California effective immediately. Fedco Batteries was founded in 1975 as Fedco Electronics, Inc. (DBA - Fedco Batteries) and was incorporated in the state of Wisconsin in January 1975 as a privately owned small business set-aside corporation and has a 4A1 credit rating with Dun and Bradstreet. Fedco Batteries is a manufacturer and distributor of batteries and custom battery packs for medical devices, industrial controls, utility meters, metrology, and various other computer related equipment. All custom battery packs are assembled from the highest quality batteries cells from the best battery manufactures in the world all in their Fond du Lac, Wisconsin facility. Conquest Technical Sales, Inc. (CTS) is one of the premier manufacturer's representative firms servicing all of So. California. Conquest has been selling batteries and customer battery packs for over 15 years and offers detailed customer knowledge and synergistic products such as chargers, adapters, power supplies and other components that compliment battery requirements. Conquest's field sales staff has collectively over 45 years of battery experience.
- April 2011 - Conquest is pleased to announce the opening of our new office in Irvine, California, conveniently located across the street from the John Wayne / Orange County Airport. Accommodations include two conference rooms, snack room, meeting lounge, and private visitor office with phone and internet connectivity.
(See Principals page for more information)
* * * * *