- RICHMOND, IN - January 3, 2017: We are extremely proud to announce that effective immediately Belden has appointed Conquest Technical Sales as their Representative for all of Southern California and Southern Nevada. Responsibilities include calling on OEM customers from Paso Robels south to the Mexican border as well as Clark County, NV. Conquest's team of 6 sales engineers will focus on identifying and driving new business opportunities to expand the Belden footprint as well as work closely with their local distributor network. Belden produces and sells a comprehensive portfolio of connectivity and networking products into a variety of markets, including industrial, enterprise, and broadcast. Belden people add value to its highly differentiated, high-performance products through unsurpassed design and engineering, manufacturing excellence and customer service. In conjunction with its partners, these core strengths enable Belden to create end-to-end signal transmission solutions that meet the most demanding standards for data, sound, and video applications. Thatís why Belden is on a path to assemble a portfolio of best-in-class communication technology brands. As a part of Belden, our brands benefit from over a century of excellence in manufacturing to the highest standards, and theyíre able to share innovations and thought leadership across the organization to stay ahead of the competition. Conquest is a professional manufacturer's representative firm based in Southern California with offices in Newport Beach and Thousand Oaks, and was established in 1999.
- SCOTTSDALE, AZ--(Oct 5, 2016) - NKK Switches announced today it will provide enhanced professional and technical sales representation to key customers in the Southern California Region of the U.S. through a new partnership with Conquest Technical Sales.
Conquest Technical Sales provides professional and technical sales representation for world-class electronic and electrical product manufacturers throughout Southern California from Paso Robles to the border of Mexico. The company focuses on providing technical expertise for electrical packaging and enclosures, interconnects, filtering, and a multitude of "black box" applications.
"Our new partnership with Conquest Technical Sales in the Southern California Territory is a strategic move for NKK," said Laurence Sweeney, vice president of sales and marketing, NKK Switches. "It is a priority for us to provide local technical support to our customers as they consider a reliable switch solution that enhances their application, with this added resource, our combined goal is simply to delight the customer."
"We are excited about our new relationship with NKK," said Bill Herold, president of Conquest Technical Sales. "This relationship just makes sense, and the entire Conquest team is eager to jump in and get things rolling with NKK."
The Conquest Technical Sales team will be on call to address technical requirements and provide value-added solutions to NKK customers.
About NKK Switches
NKK Switches (NKK) is the world's leading designer and manufacturer of innovative electromechanical switches. By designing, producing and selling the industry's most extensive selection of electromechanical switches, NKK is setting the standard for quality, stability and reliability in switch solutions. NKK provides a full suite of customizable solutions that includes design, programming and value-added support by combining flexibility, expertise and a commitment to our partners' success.
NKK switches turn on millions of products around the world every day through more than 3.5 million different toggle, rocker, pushbutton, slide, rotary and keylock switches to illuminated, process-sealed, miniature, specialty, surface-mount and programmable switch devices. For more information, visit www.nkkswitches.com/
- July 1, 2016 - Conquest Technical Sales in proud to announce the signing of Lite-On a global leader in the design and manufacture of highly reliable power conversion products for a wide range of industries including automotive, communication, computer and consumer. For 30 years, Lite-Onís engineering and technical support is backed by world class manufacturing that can significantly reduce time to market and help customers gain a clear competitive edge to help them accelerate time to market and reduce risk with cost effective power conversion solutions. Conquest has over 15 years of power supply experience in Southern California and embrace the opportunity to partner with a globally recognized leader in power such as Lite-On.
- February 22, 2016 - Conquest technical Sales is very pleased to announce the addition of Scott Yeakel to the sales organization effective today. Scott graduated from California Polytechnic University Pomona in 1988 with a BSEE and a Minor in Marketing. After graduating he immediately went to work in the Electronic Industry. Over the last 20+ years Scott has worked for a couple of electronic manufacturer's representatives firms as well as two major distributors (Arrow & Bell Micro) with a focus on engineering and relationship building. He has been responsible for maintaining and growing business in the Inland Empire from Pasadena to Palm Springs as well as some select accounts in the Orange County area too. Scott has many established customer relationships that he will be bringing to Conquest and that coupled with our existing customer base will certainly enhance our position in this territory.
- November 3rd 2014 - Fedco Batteries of Fond du lac, Wisconsin is extremely pleased to announce an exclusive Representation agreement with Conquest Technical Sales of Thousand Oaks, California effective immediately. Fedco Batteries was founded in 1975 as Fedco Electronics, Inc. (DBA - Fedco Batteries) and was incorporated in the state of Wisconsin in January 1975 as a privately owned small business set-aside corporation and has a 4A1 credit rating with Dun and Bradstreet. Fedco Batteries is a manufacturer and distributor of batteries and custom battery packs for medical devices, industrial controls, utility meters, metrology, and various other computer related equipment. All custom battery packs are assembled from the highest quality batteries cells from the best battery manufactures in the world all in their Fond du Lac, Wisconsin facility. Conquest Technical Sales, Inc. (CTS) is one of the premier manufacturer's representative firms servicing all of So. California. Conquest has been selling batteries and customer battery packs for over 15 years and offers detailed customer knowledge and synergistic products such as chargers, adapters, power supplies and other components that compliment battery requirements. Conquest's field sales staff has collectively over 45 years of battery experience.
- July 1, 2014 - Eaton Controls & Power Conversion - Conquest is proud to announce that Eaton Controls and Power Conversion has selected our firm to represent them in the So. California area. This division of Eaton was formerly known as Martek Power and based out of Torrance CA. and is widely recognized as an industry leader in Military Grade, Commercial and Industrial power supplies, DC-DC converters and inverters. Eaton's electrical business is a global leader with expertise in power distribution and circuit protection; backup power protection; control and automation; lighting and security; structural solutions and wiring devices; solutions for harsh and hazardous environments; and engineering services. Eaton acquired Cooper Industries plc in November 2012. The 2012 revenue of the combined companies was $21.8 billion on a pro forma basis. Eaton has approximately 102,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
- April 2011 - Conquest is pleased to announce the opening of our new office in Irvine, California, conveniently located across the street from the John Wayne / Orange County Airport. Accommodations include two conference rooms, snack room, meeting lounge, and private visitor office with phone and internet connectivity.
(See Principals page for more information)
* * * * *